1. where will our session take place? do you have a studio?
i am an on location photographer and do not work out of a studio.
metro detroit is a great area for lots of different locations to match everyones style. your home and yard, a favorite park, beach or tennis court, a downtown urban area, a beautiful garden, field or farm are all great! be creative and pick a location that fits you! i’m happy to help, just ask!
2. any advise on what to wear?
after your session is booked you will receive a welcome guide that will have wardrobe tips. we can also discuss this during your pre-session phone consult.
3. how many outfit changes do you allow?
i recommend three to four different outfits.
4. can i do more then one location?
yes, there is a small fee for a second location.
5. what if it rains on the day of my session? can i reschedule?
yes, i try to be as flexible as possible but please keep in mind that rescheduling during my busiest season (fall), especially for a weekend session, may be tricky.
6. how soon do you book up? when should i schedule my session?
it depends on the time of year. your best bet is to contact me two to three months before you would like to have your session to get on my calendar. i am busiest may through oct. i will only schedule sessions three months in advance to insure that i, as well as my clients, can keep the session date, and I only schedule so many sessions a week/month.
7. how long before I will see my images?
i aim for a sneak peek within one week and all of your image to be ready within two.
8. can my best friend come along for my session? would you take a photo of us together?
yes, i am happy to take a photo or two of you and your friend or sibling.
9. i love your work but i’m not in the metro detroit area, is there any way to hire you?
yes. please contact me for my travel fee to your location. you may also have friends who may want to book a session and split the fee with you.
more questions? just ask: firstname.lastname@example.org