1. where will our session take place? do you have a studio?
i am an on location photographer and do not work out of a studio.
metro detroit is a great area for lots of different locations to match everyones style. your home and yard, a favorite park, beach or basketball court, a downtown urban area, a beautiful garden, field or farm are all great! be creative and pick a location that fits you! i’m happy to help, just ask!
2. i am pregnant and would like maternity photos, when is the best time?
i recommend scheduling your session about 4 to 6 weeks before your estimated due date.
3. i am interested in a newborn session, how does that work?
if you are interested in a portrait session for your newborn, please contact me before your baby is born! i photograph newborns in the first two weeks of life, and preferably within the first 10 days! so it is important that you contact me before so i can leave my schedule light around your due date.
4. what if it rains or my child is sick? can i reschedule?
yes, i try to be as flexible as possible. also, please keep in mind that rescheduling during my busiest season (fall), especially for a weekend session, may be tricky. if your child is sick, please give me a heads up as soon as possible.
5. any advise on what to wear?
after booking your portrait session you will receive my welcome guide that will have wardrobe tips. we can also chat about it and i can answer any questions you may have during your pre-session phone consult.
6. can I have more then one outfit for my child(ren) during their session?
7. how soon do you book up? when should i schedule my session?
it depends on the time of year. your best bet is to contact me two to three months before you would like to have your session to get on my calendar. i am busiest may through oct. i will only schedule sessions three months in advance to insure that i, as well as my clients, can keep the session date, and i only schedule so many sessions a week/month.
8. how long before I will see my images?
a aim for a sneak peek within a week and all of your image to be ready within two.
9. i love your work but i’m not in the metro detroit area, is there any way to hire you?
yes. please contact me for my travel fee to your location. you may also have friends who may want to book a session and split the fee with you.
more questions? just ask: email@example.com